The best of both worlds merge where the trees meet the sea. The Nests sit on the last hill on nearly forty acres before Point Lonsdale. Your hosts Nash and Angela, have had a close association with the area for over thirty years. Their dream was to create an environment where guests could disconnect from the demands of everyday life and absorb the benefits that nature provides.
They named the property, where The Nests sit, ‘Dadirri’, an Indigenous word meaning, ‘A place to drink from your inner spring’. It is with this philosophy, that the Nests were created.
Your escape begins the minute you turn into this luxury getaways driveway. You can let go and drink from your inner spring, or respectfully, if you prefer, from the wine cellar. It is our wish that every one of our guests enjoy the experiences that The Nests at Dadirri offer, so they return to be replenished, whenever the windows permit.
All OUR PODS HAVE AN OUTDOOR DECK SPA EXCEPT FOR POD 5, which has an outdoor deck bath with relaxation salts. All pods have ambient light dimmers, full ensuite, Nespresso machine, kettle, heated towel rails, armchair, heating, air conditioning, Iron, Bluetooth, AM/FM, CD, USB stereo, Smart TV, kitchenette, glass fridge, plates, cutlery, double glazed windows, secure parking.
*INFANTS & CHILDREN. Each Nest strictly caters for a maximum of two adult guests. In the interest of other guests, we do not cater for infants or children. Except for Pod 5, which can accommodate new mothers with babies up to six months old. Pod 5 is our easy access pod and has no steps with an outdoor deck bath instead of a spa.
Our address is 2140 Bellarine Highway, Point Lonsdale but be aware that GPS will take you 250M past our gate.
Check in: 2:30pm / Checkout 10:30am.
The Nest has a minimum 2 night stay policy.
Long weekend’s minimum 3 nights stay.
Weekend (Friday, Saturday, Sunday): $387.50 per night.
Mid-week (Monday – Thursday): 387.50 per night.
For longer stays please contact us directly.
- High Season 1st December to 13th January with minimum of 3 nights stay apply. $387.50 per night
- Breakfast welcome pack provided for the first day.
- Towels and Linen provided
- Toiletries and Hairdryer
- We choose to use quality local produce, services and products wherever possible.
- Please note that there are two steps inside each pod, except for Pod 5 which has no steps and is fully accessible.
- Cleaning Bond: We charge a $150 cleaning bond which is fully refundable when The Nest is left in a reasonable condition.
- Linen supplied for 4 days.
- No Visitors – Max 2 Adult paying guests per pod.